Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Missed Voice lesson

I was so sad when i didnt get to have my voice lesson last week. I practiced for recital that occurred today. I was proud of my high notes but trying to find that Bb wasnt as good as i thought. I still didn't do too bad. I just really have to work on my diction in Italian and try not to be so nervous next time. Even michelle anderson said that i have improved alot and my high notes sounded awesome!!! I plan on working on Plaisir d'amour and To a little Child more.

1 comment:

  1. Great lesson today, Lizzy! I am pleased with your progress, but I feel that you could even kick it up another notch. Make sure you are practicing between 45 minutes and one hour a day now. You will need that, especially with the memorization coming up in the next month.
    Keep working, my dear!

    ReplyDelete