Friday, April 1, 2011

French......WHY ME?!!

In the past couple of weeks i have been getting better at pronouncing plaisir d'amour. I just still have troubles with the "B" section in the song but it's coming along very well. My mouth still has to come open more and i need to learn not to uncomfortable or something like that when singing. I need to stop trying to push the notes out so much and just relax and calmly let the notes come out. i noticed that today in studio when jesse told me that im very tense when i sing sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lizzy Tizzy. You crack me up. Don't start at the beginning of the song....just practice the B section for 10 minutes 5 different times of the day. I GUARANTEE you will have that puppy memorized by your voice lesson Thursday. Give it a shot...
    I also appreciate your reflection on delivering the sound in a more relaxed manner. Sometimes you ARE tense, but I feel like that may be nerves as well. The trick is to "make" it look easy. That is one of the toughest things to do when singing!
    Keep up the practicing!

    ReplyDelete