Friday, April 8, 2011

I love to Singa!!!!

I have been improving so much lately.  I still have trouble trying to find pitches when i play random ones on the piano.  I just need to think in whole and half steps.  These things will take time I realize.  I need to work on getting that nasal sound when i sing my french piece especially.  I am so proud of myself by how far i have gotten with my voice in my first 2 years of college.  In high school i was so scared to hit a high F but now i can hit that without hesitation.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Liz! Keep working on your pitch memory. Doing it EVERY SINGLE DAY will show improvements. It is like any other special skill...it takes repetition and training to fully see successful results. I am really proud of you too---your growth is JUST the beginning. I know I push, but it is because I can see your potential, and I don't want YOU to settle for anything less. To often today in our society young people settle for what they "think" is good enough. Mediocrity should not be our goal---Liz, you will be teaching children one day and you will feel the exact same way. Keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete