Friday, April 15, 2011

Success!!!

I was so happy with myself last night at the French Recital.  I remembered all the words and I sang out.  I was also happy that my parents got to come and hear me sing.  They were impressed with me.  When I practice, i have been doing the random notes exercise and I have improved in that since the last time.  I just can't wait to continue improving my voice while I'm here at Wayne.  I get more and more comfortable singing the high notes now.  I can sing a G and  A above the staff, as long as I can work my way up to it.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT, Liz! I am really excited for you! Next semester I will suggest that you increase the number of practices you do a day, rather than the amount of time spent in each practice. After 15 minutes, I find that my brain tends to lose focus or sharpness when working on a particular element of singing (or a particular song). Try singing four short practices a day (15 minutes a piece). You will be AMAZED at the progress you will make quickly!

    ReplyDelete